a little bird told me.., @msleamichele

« Older   Newer »
howtobelieve.
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/1/2012, 22:32

9mR1q
Lea Michele
@msleamichele
Actor, Singer, Streisand Worshiper, New Yorker.

27 feb › Its so early!

26 feb › Hey everyone! Had such a relaxing weekend.. Now off to bed:) Got a super early morning tomorrow! Xo

25 feb › In the auditorium now shooting a very cute #Finchel scene.. Getting to sing one of my favorite songs right now!

25 feb › Great scene earlier today with @janemarielynch (:

24 feb › At work now.. It's feeling' a little 70's in here today:)

24 feb › Another gorgeous day here in LA today!

23 feb › @LilliCooper @remyzaken @SkylarAstin @blakedan you would know and you would.. Well lea maybe you wouldn't.

23 feb › On set now.. Working on episode 16.. Seven episodes left to shoot for season 3!

23 feb › @SkylarAstin I'm so glad you came with us last night.. Missed your face so much!!!

23 feb › I laughed so hard at dinner last night I swear my abs are hard as a rock today!!

23 feb › @remyzaken @blakedan @LilliCooper wish u guys were with us:(

23 feb › Dinner now with JGroff and @GrlCalledLauren (: See u soon Lo!

23 feb › My view of @alxanders today at our session.. Thanks for a great day Alex! pic.twitter.com/mxL7HhV3

22 feb › Off to the recording studio! See you soon @alxanders (:

22 feb › Two cups but id really love some more! RT isadoramercon: @msleamichele lots of coffee today?? (:

22 feb › No but @DarrenCriss is:) RT @caitygleek: @msleamichele are you singing? (: ♥

22 feb › Wasnt it great?! I can't stop thinking about it!! RT @kayellell: @msleamichele @NayaRivera last night was such a cliff hanger...

22 feb › Yes on set right now!!! In the choir room:) @SarahMary101: @msleamichele good morning (:... Filming any Glee today? (:

22 feb › Morning(:

22 feb › Sleep tight everyone.. Got an early morning tomorrow! xo

22 feb › Such an unbelievable episode tonight.. Hope everyone liked it.. So sad we don't come back till April!!!! ):

22 feb › @MsAmberPRiley and @NayaRivera are so hot singing Stronger!

22 feb › This is absolutely one of my fav episodes.

22 feb › @MrMaxAdler I'm in tears over your performance tonight. Amazing job.

22 feb › Gonna watch #glee now! So excited!!

22 feb › Had the best day at work today though.. Will get up and go to an amusement park and ride rides for work any day!!

22 feb › My phone has been broken all day! UGH! So annoying!!!

21 feb › @CeeLoGreen such a smart choice picking @TVofficial!!!!

21 feb › @TVofficial just KILLED it on #thevoice!!! So proud of you Tony!!!!!! @aspenvincent loved seeing your face on my TV!!!

21 feb › In anticipation of tomorrows very memorable episode.. We took this photo.. We call it GLEE-MAIDS.. pic.twitter.com/58XgS5H6

21 feb › Back in LA(: Had such an awesome trip! Feel so rested and ready for the work week ahead!

20 feb › Cheers! pic.twitter.com/yNpKLwrD

20 feb › @steph_hart catching me taking in the morning view.. pic.twitter.com/GTwu0lwT

20 feb › Haven't moved all day:) pic.twitter.com/tPBk2X7o

19 feb › Good Morning... pic.twitter.com/FueaDb1l

18 feb › And I literally just saw a whale in the ocean like 50 feet from where I'm sitting... I'm in heaven.

18 feb › Laying in the sun in one of the most beautiful places in the world.. So happy..

18 feb › @Matt_Morrison thanks for the drink! I wish i could run into you and your lady every morning! Haha! Have an amazing trip:)

18 feb › So happy it's the weekend:) Off for some fun in the sun with my girlfriends! Xoxo

18 feb › Look at these handsome men... pic.twitter.com/FpxFtq7Z

17 feb › And a very happy birthday to my dear friend @chordoverstreet (:

17 feb › Happy Friday everyone!!!

16 feb › It's so freezing on set right now I'm wearing a winter coat!!!!

16 feb › Hallway scene with @CoryMonteith @Mark_Salling and @chriscolfer ....

16 feb › Today is going to be a BIG coffee day... RT@LeaSMicheleFans: @msleamichele Lots of coffees??? (:

15 feb › Very happy at work right now.. Number 1 because I'm wearing sweatpants and number 2 cause we're working with @janemarielynch (:

15 feb › Everyone wish @MsAmberPRiley a very Happy Birthday today! Love you Amber! You're on of the most amazing people I know.. Love u so much!!

15 feb › Except I thought it was "tin roof Mustard!!!" haha RT @MsAmberPRiley: "Tiiiiiiiiiiin Roof, RUSTED!" -@chriscolfer lol best part of the song

15 feb › And of course @MsAmberPRiley killed #iwillalwaysloveyou (:

15 feb › I loved @littlelengies @druidDUDE and @damianmcginty!

15 feb › Last night episode was so sweet!!! I loved working with my dads! Jeff and Brian are so amazing to work with!

15 feb › East coast are you guys enjoying #Glee???

15 feb › We finally get to meet Rachel's dads!!!

15 feb › Can't wait for everyone to see #Glee tonight!!! #heart (:

14 feb › To this pic with miss @DiannaAgron to thank all the #faberry fans for making us

14 feb › Morning everyone! And Happy Vday! So excited for #Glee tonight.. It's our Valentines day episode!!!

14 feb › Mom and dad are heading back to NYC:( It's been so good having them here though.. Sleep tight everyone xoxo

14 feb › Shooting a very emotional scene right now... But I love me a good cry:)

13 feb › At work early Monday morning with @druidDUDE @CoryMonteith and @DiannaAgron (:

13 feb › @rihanna looks AHmazing!

13 feb › All comfy on the couch watching the Grammys red carpet! Can wait to see all the performances!!

13 feb › @carriebyalick your commentary is killing me right now!! I love you so much!!

13 feb › Spending today with my family before they head back to NYC.. Will be watching the Grammys on my couch with them tonight with some takeout(:

12 feb › If anybody could its you @MsAmberPRiley ...

12 feb › @MsAmberPRiley I can't believe you're singing "I will always love you" this Tuesday on #Glee

12 feb › Just had the best dinner with my dad.. So thankful for my family. I love when they come visit me..

12 feb › I'm speechless. Such sad news about Whitney Houston..

12 feb › Such an awesome shoot today! @EsteeStanley all the clothes looked gorgeous!!!

11 feb › With @jennahipp @hairbyjohnd getting ready:)

11 feb › Early morning photo shoot! #workingweekend (:

11 feb › Great work week this week! Happy it's the weekend though. Sleep tight everyone! Xo

11 feb › @druidDUDE I can't sleep.. Can you???

10 feb › Ok my coffee is cold.. Gotta go pour another cup! Thanks for playing guys!!!

10 feb › The Artist and it was AMAZING! RT @BrittanaIsLove_: @msleamichele Last movie you saw?

10 feb › Hawaii on the beach.. RT @kwinardi: @msleamichele if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?

10 feb › I'm obsessed with horror films!!!! @no_plans: @msleamichele Do you like horror movies?

10 feb › Radio.. RT @itsnotreece: @msleamichele what's your favourite @LanaDelRey song? (:

10 feb › Rachel and Finn in Central Park in the NYC episode.. RT @mommy2romeijn: @msleamichele what is your favorite glee scene/episode so far? xoxo

10 feb › Hometown Glory all the way! RT @JuicyyJulzz: @msleamichele What's your fave Adele song?

10 feb › I had a dream last week that @MsAmberPRiley and I went to the dentist! RT @mwilli3: @Msleamichele what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

10 feb › No plans yet but I'm dying to go back!! RT @tezero: @msleamichele Do you have any plans to return to Broadway?

10 feb › I allow myself about 2-3 cup in the morning but none during the day... @SarahEB_x: @msleamichele how much coffee do you drink a day? lol

10 feb › Probably being meeting President Obama! @MsNerdzilla: @msleamichele What is the most surreal thing that has ever happened to you?

10 feb › Happy Friday everyone! Time to make some coffee!

10 feb › Yesterday was a very important day on set... (: Regionals is official over! On to the next episode!

09 feb › It's so gorgeous out today! Off to work in a little while.. But right now coffee, Sheila and Top Chef:)

09 feb › Regionals are finally over! Tuesday and Wednesday were such loooong days! But I think the end result is going to be amazing!!!

08 feb › Today is literally the best day because my dear friend @GrlCalledLauren came to visit me on set:) I love her so much!!

08 feb › I told you!!! She's so good!! RT @NayaRivera: @msleamichele was completely right, I'm obsessed with Lana Del Rey now! She's the sickest!

08 feb › 2nd day of Regionals today... Gotta put my dance shoes on again!

08 feb › @iharryshum you're so sweet to treat us to dinner!!!!

08 feb › Ended our long work day yesterday with an amazing dinner with @NayaRivera @littlelengies @chordoverstreet and @iharryshum (:

08 feb › So excited for #Glee tonight!!!

08 feb › @NeNeLeakes just made me laugh so hard in the makeup trailer. Nene you are hilarious. I love that you're on our show!!!!!

08 feb › Been dancing all day! And we still have many hours to go! My feet are killing me!! #Regionals

07 feb › It's Regionals time everyone! pic.twitter.com/yBIqpkob

07 feb › It's Regionals time everyone! Watching the Warblers perform right now.. Sitting next to @chriscolfer (: pic.twitter.com/hZFweoOM

07 feb › Dinner after work with mom and J Groff:) Italian food... Yummy!!

06 feb › Off to dance rehearsal!!

06 feb › Good guess! There is some rapping!!! RT @dante_huffine: @msleamichele you guys will be rapping I bet (;

06 feb › Me too!! RT @LeaMicheleSwe: @msleamichele I hope New Directions win !

06 feb › No originals this time... RT @LiveLovingLea: @msleamichele Hmmm, finchel duet? OMG, will there be any original sooong?!?! (: Love you!

06 feb › Haha nope no Journey RT @LeaMSarfatiArmy: @msleamichele Hmm no Journey right?? Haha

06 feb › Got any predictions on what 3 songs we'll sing this year for the competition?

06 feb › Everyone's all dressed up in their regional competition outfits today. Lookin real fancy!

06 feb › Monday morning on the Glee set! Had such a great weekend.. Ready to get to work today!

06 feb › Watching The Voice right now getting ready to cheer on my dear friend @TVofficial! Everybody send him some love!! Let's go Tony!!

06 feb › That's how it's done. Super Bowl champions!! #Giants

06 feb › So happy to be spending time with my mom! And watching the Super Bowl! Let's go Giants!!

05 feb › So happy my moms in town from NYC! Spent the day with her today doing girly things.. So happy she's here(:

04 feb › Still shooting! OMG!

04 feb › well I'm wearing white:) RT @ILove_LeaM: @msleamichele confused if its for the Wemma or Finchel wedding...����

04 feb › Maaayybbeee:) RT @radcat2003: @msleamichele do you know if you will be doing going to the chapel?

04 feb › Hmm I wonder who... (: RT @misserikagannon: @msleamichele hmmm.. Interesting. Wonder who the BRIDE is...

04 feb › All us ladies at the bridal shop! So much fun! #Bridesmaids

04 feb › On set shooting w/ all the girls! @DiannaAgron @NayaRivera Hemo @JennaUshkowitz @MsAmberPRiley @littlelengies (:

04 feb › Hallway scene with @DiannaAgron @chriscolfer and @DarrenCriss (: it's gonna be a looooong night...

04 feb › Just finished Carnage and now watching The Artist.. I can't believe it's taken me so long to see this movie! It's so beautiful!

04 feb › Watching "Carnage" in my trailer right now.. Jodie Foster is amazing! It's such a good movie!

04 feb › Isn't it amazing?!? I'm so obsessed with it!!!! I love Radio and Without You.. RT @blakedan: So... I love Lana Del Rey's album.

04 feb › Such good news:) RT @GleekingSam: @msleamichele @SU2C my mother had breast cancer, I felt so relieved when they got it all out.

04 feb › Thank u xoxo RT @radicalxxrachel: @msleamichele I pledge to @SU2C (: #Penny #AuntRuth

04 feb › Take a stand & pledge 2 do something 2 prevent cancer! I pledge 2 @SU2C. Will you? http://bit.ly/wcd2012 #WorldCancerDay

03 feb › Rise and shine! It looks like such a nice day out today! Making some coffee and then off to work!

03 feb › Just had the biggest meal at Real Food Daily in LA.. Such yummy vegan food.. I'm stuffed!! (:

03 feb › Had a fitting for #Glee tonight for a very very white dress.... (:

03 feb › Another awesome mashup from @alxanders and @AdamAnders!

03 feb › At the recording studio with @alxanders working more on our Regional competition songs!

02 feb › Doing some phone interview today for France publications! Filling everyone in there on Glee season 2 which will be airing soon! #i<3France

02 feb › Morning(:

02 feb › Had the best cast bday dinner for Hemo during our dinner break! Had some yummy Italian food and sang happy birthday! So fun!

01 feb › Back at work now! Can't wait to see the birthday girl miss Heather Morris!!! #HappyBirthdayHemo

01 feb › Got to go into work a little later this morning so got to sleep in and have coffee in bed with little Sheila!

01 feb › So happy to be in bed right now!

01 feb › What a long day! The Valentines day episode is going to be great though!

01 feb › Going on our 15th hour of shooting!!! My feet are killing me!!

01 feb › Really hope you all like our Michael episode tonight! We worked really hard on it and it was such an honor to do.

01 feb › East coast! What did you think of our Michael episode???!!!!

31 gen › Be sure to tune in tonight to find out Rachel's answer to Finn's proposal!

31 gen › I am so excited for tonight's episode of glee!!! #GleedoesMJ (:

31 gen › Visit the website at facebook

31 gen › Everyone please help support my dear friend @southbaygirl with her new organization Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary...

31 gen › Was so happy when I woke up this morning because Lana Dey Rey's new album came out and it's soooo good!

31 gen › Back on set! Shooting the final two musical numbers for our Valentines day episode! It's gonna be a fun day!

31 gen › Great day of work today:) Off to bed now.. Sleep tight everyone..

30 gen › Omg so cool to be on the front page of the Post! pic.twitter.com/6Juyl7Ot

30 gen › Versace all the way.. pic.twitter.com/aaOIJutE

30 gen › More pics from last night... pic.twitter.com/dPPGb54U

30 gen › Back at work now.. Shooting more scenes with Rachel's dads!! So excited!!!

30 gen › Just finished another great session at the recording studio with @alxanders.. Thanks for everything Alex! That song was tough! Haha

30 gen › Getting ready for work now! Off to the recording studio! Starting our regionals competition episode! See you soon @alxanders!

30 gen › Had the best time at the #SAG awards! @melaniemakeup @jennahipp @marktownsend1 & @EsteeStanley thanks for all you're help! #dreamteam (:

30 gen › Such an amazing time at the #sag awards!!! Off to bed for me now:) Busy day of work tomorrow!

30 gen › Ps that's my bracelet @druidDUDE is wearing! Hahaha

30 gen › And J Groff.. pic.twitter.com/LQiUPMlL

30 gen › Sitting next to my two favorite people.. @druidDUDE... pic.twitter.com/tmfsG3FV

30 gen › Having the best time at the #SAGawards2012!

30 gen › @druidDUDE YUP! We can't wait to see you!!!

30 gen › So excited to be wearing Versace tonight..... (:

30 gen › In the car in my way to the #SAGawards2012!! With my very handsome date Mr Jonathan Groff(:

29 gen › @marktownsend1 is working it right now!!!

29 gen › @melaniemakeup see you soon!!!! Can't wait for you to get here!!!

29 gen › With the amazing dream team @EsteeStanley @marktownsend1 and @jennahipp getting ready for the SAG awards!!!!

29 gen › @NayaRivera that was amazing. Scrub, sauna, steam room, hot pool, cool pool aannnddd repeat!!

29 gen › Off for some spa time now with my girl @NayaRivera (:

29 gen› When you wake up and the first thing you see is a beach and the ocean it's pretty much a given that it'll be a good day:)

28 gen › @marktownsend1 @jennahipp @melaniemakeup @EsteeStanley can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! So excited for the SAG awards!

28 gen › Happy Saturday everybody:) Its such a pretty day here in CA by the beach..

28 gen › Just finished work! This is the earliest I've finished work on a Friday in a long time!!!

28 gen › Just finished work! This is the earliest I've finished work on a Friday in a long time!!!

27 gen › Ok guys gotta go back to work! Thanks for playing!!!

27 gen › @Klainers will do!!! (:

27 gen › @_beanatron_ I think best picture should go to Midnight in Paris.. I absolutely loved that movie!

27 gen › @loserlikefefe right now I'm shooting a scene with @grantgust and @chriscolfer!

27 gen › @DiannaAgron Video Games by Lana Del Rey! Loving her right now!

27 gen › @_simple_things_ Jgroff is great:) Im so happy he's here in LA!

27 gen › @ohmyfreckles favorite book is definitely Hunger Games! I'm reading the final book now!

27 gen › @DylanMentis haven't sung any Barbra songs in the show in a while.. Right now I'm really pushing for some Celine..

27 gen › @soumeigabagarai my favorite song from the MJ episode is @druidDUDE and @iharryshum song! It's the best!!

27 gen › @brandi_shull I will always love NYC more then any city in the world.. But I'm really actually enjoying LA right now!

27 gen › Haven't done a Q & A in a while soooo... Ready... Set... GO!!!

27 gen › Morning! Hey @grantgust and @chriscolfer I'm gonna go get some coffee at the Lima Bean now..wanna come? Meet u there in an hour! (:

26 gen › Sleep tight everyone:)

26 gen › Out to dinner now with J Groff and @DarrenCriss.. Catching up with Darren about How to Succeed!

26 gen› Followed by such a fun dance rehearsal with heather, @DarrenCriss @chriscolfer & @MsAmberPRiley !!!!!

26 gen › Shot a great #Finchel scene this morning with @CoryMonteith (:

26 gen › Just realized I haven't tweeted all day!

25 gen› Can't move on the couch! Good thing J Groff is coming to bring me dinner(:

25 gen › Feeling the effects of being outside in the sun all day in winter clothes cause its supposed to be winter in Lima! So tired!

25 gen › I love shooting outside.. But it's HOT out today!!!

25 gen› Watching @chordoverstreet eat an apple right now and wow trouty mouth can take some huuuge bites!!!! Haha pic.twitter

25 gen › Working with our new cast member Glee Project winner Samuel Larsen today! Get to listen to him sing today and he's so great!

25 gen › Early morning.. Lots of coffee...

25 gen› @MsAmberPRiley you are a superhero! You sound so amazing on this song!!

25 gen› @MsAmberPRiley singing one of the worlds most famous love songs in the choir room now.. Great day of work(:

25 gen› Tomorrow's a BIG day. My @Candiesbrand campaign launches! They just posted the FIRST ad on Facebook! LOOK! http://on.fb.me/gwuCGh

25 gen ›No #Glee on tv tonight because of the state of the union. But our Michael Jackson episode airs next week and is going to be awesome!

24 gen › About to watch @druidDUDE sing a great song in the choir room! Very excited!

24 gen› Why is it still dark out? Oh because it's so early it's basically still nighttime!! But I'm on my way to work!!

24 gen › Nothing like a 13 hour day to start the week!! And yes, setting my alarm for 5am for tomorrow morning..another big day!

23 gen › I would come to work all day..any time of day if I get to wear comfy PJs like I am right now(:

23 gen › Super early Monday morning here at Glee! Getting ready now to shoot Finchel scenes all day! See u soon @CoryMonteith (:

23 gen › Now watching the #Giants game! #bELIeve

23 gen › Back from the most amazing relaxing weekend...Tucked myself away in the mountains for a few nights! Feel so rested and revived!

23 gen › TOUCHDOWN! #Giants

22 gen › I was such an amazing experience! All the kids are so talent! Can't wait for you guys to see it!

22 gen › So excited to announce that I'll be guest mentoring on the season 2 premiere of the Glee Project!

21 gen › Fresh air, mountains, good food.. So good!

21 gen›Weekend getaway.. (:

20 gen› Back in the choir room! @damianmcginty is singing a beautiful song to us right now! #happyfridayeveryone (:

19 gen › Dads:) pic.twitter

19 gen › So excited to work with the amazing Jeff Goldblum and my old friend Mr. Brian Stokes Mitchell!!

19 gen › This is definitely going to be the best day ever.. Getting ready to shoot my first scene with my two dads!

18 gen › Brian Stokes and I have been friends for ages!!! We worked together on Broadway! So happy he's going to be on the show!!!

18 gen › So excited that we're finally going to get to meet Rachel's dads!!! So anxious to get to work with both of them!!

18 gen › @chriscolfer I'm so excited to read it!!!

18 gen › @AdamAnders @alxanders thank you for your amazing arrangement!!

18 gen › OH MY GOD! "With Out You" is #1!!!! That's so amazing!!! #Powerofthegleeks

18 gen › Good morning! Back at work and it is cold out today! So happy to see "With Out You" has gone all the way up to #2 on the iTunes charts!!!

18 gen › So glad you all liked tonight's episode! And thank you so much for putting With Out you in the itunes top 10! Love you all! Sleep tight!! Xo

18 gen › "Without You" is number 11 on the iTunes charts!!! So amazing!!!!

18 gen › I told you there was a surprise:)

18 gen › Soooooo east coast.. What did you guys think??? (:

18 gen › Ahhh #Glee is playing on the easy coast right now!!!!! Hope everyone likes it!!!!

17 gen › Watching @Matt_Morrison perform a great number in the auditorium right now!!!

17 gen › So excited for Glee to be back on tonight! I cannot WAIT for everyone to see tonight's episode and finally get to hear & see Without You!

17 gen › Morning! Back at work.. Still shooting 2 episodes at once! Lots of work to do!

17 gen › Just shot something so fun! But top secret!! Now off to work!

16 gen › Congrats to everyone who was nominated and won tonight! Especially the amazing cast of #ModernFamily!

16 gen › At home now on the couch with miss Sheila:) Gotta get some sleep! Shooting something very exciting tomorrow!! Xo

16 gen › Had such a blast with my cast tonight and @EsteeStanley!!

16 gen › Such an amazing night! Thank you to Marchesa for designing this gorgeous dress for me for tonight!!! pic.twitter

16 gen › @KimKardashian thanks Kim! It was such a fun night!

16 gen › Having the best time at the Golden Globes! Sitting next to the fabulous @hellogiggles and @CoryMonteith (: pic.twitter

15 gen › Third year in a row attending the Golden Globes. Such an honor. #LifeIsGood

15 gen › In the car on my way to the Golden Globes! Thank you to the most amazing team for getting me ready today! I had so much fun!!!

15 gen › Hanging with my best buddy teddy while getting ready for Globes..pic.twitter

15 gen › Getting ready for Golden Globes! So excited! With @EsteeStanley @marktownsend1 @jennahipp and @melaniemakeup #dreamteam!

14 gen › Paaarraaaaaaddddeeee!!!!!

14 gen › Anyone watching Oxygen right now..?

14 gen › Breakfast/Fitting with @EsteeStanley.. I adore you Es!!! See you tomorrow!!

14 gen › @torianddean catching up on your show right now... You guys are the best! I absolutely love watching you guys! Xoxo

14 gen › So happy it's Saturday! Going to spend the whole day relaxing in bed and catching up on my DVR. Can't believe Golden Globes are tomorrow!

14 gen › Such a long day at work yesterday! But it was a fun day for sure:) Filming two episodes at once right now.. Crazy!

14 gen › @PerezHilton you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much!! Wait until you see the whole episode!! It's awesome!!

13 gen › It's true! I'm so excited to be the new spokes women for Candies!! Such an honor!!!! Can't wait for you guys to see the pics!!

13 gen › Have u guys heard the track for Without You? It was 1 of my favorite songs 2 do! Can't wait for u guys to see it in the episode on Tuesday!

13 gen › Back at work!!! Such a long night last night but we FINALLY finished our Michael episode! On to the next episode now! Happy Friday every1!

13 gen › @NayaRivera are you having the best birthday!? Look at your bday cake! So much fun! Best. Birthday. Ever.

13 gen › Wow today's been such a long day! Still working hard on the same number! Think it's going to be great!pic.twitter

13 gen › Look at these handsome boys.. @Mark_Salling & @chordoverstreet pic.twitter

Edited by sarfati - 27/2/2012, 15:28

0 replies since 15/1/2012, 22:32   98 views